Using our shop and purchasing products or services from it automatically confirms that you accept our general terms and conditions of sale and use and that you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- The prices indicated on our site are in Swiss Franc (CHF) and Euro (€)
- The price indicated on the product sheets does not include the cost of delivery.
- We may change the price without notice.
2. Registration ( Customer account )
- You must create a customer account in order to be able to place orders on our site in complete security.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data you provide when registering on the site.
- If necessary, you will inform us of any changes to the data provided by updating the profile as soon as possible.
- When you register, you must choose a password that will allow you to use our site. This password is strictly confidential. It must not be disclosed to third parties.
- You are solely responsible for the use, storage and security of your password.
- If you know or suspect that a third party has access to your password, please inform us immediately.
- Your order will be dispatched within 24-48 hours of receiving payment. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
- Your order will be delivered to the delivery address indicated on the order.
- We send your order by priority mail with or without tracking number (without tracking number only for Switzerland).
- Your order can be shipped in several packages.
- Delivery to French overseas departments and territories is not available.
- In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the quality of our products, you may return the goods, at your expense.
- You must contact us within 7 days of receipt by sending an email to [email protected]. Giving us your order number and describing the reasons why you wish to return the goods.
- Returned items will be inspected for defects and will either be replaced or refunded in coupon form if a defect is identified.
- Caution: If an item has been used/opened, we cannot accept returns.
- Here is the address of our company if you wish to return the goods:
1 ZA sur le Jura
- 5. Payment
We offer the following payment method:
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
- Bank transfer.
- Twints (only available in Switzerland).
6. Shipping error
- You must check the order immediately on receipt.
- You then have three (3) working days to notify us of the error. We advise you to take a picture of the UNOPENED vacuum bag to avoid any dispute.
- In the event of a shipping error for which we are responsible, we will offer compensation on a case-by-case basis.
7. Your responsibility
- Please note that we are not authorised to provide medical advice or diagnosis. We advise you to consult your doctor before starting to consume products containing CBD.
- We advise you to find out about the THC level laws in your country of delivery.
You accept responsibility for:
- Personal injury,
- Punitive measures,
- Loss of profits or revenue,
- Loss of property that may result from the purchase, use or misuse of a product.
- Any illegal purchases in your country.
9. Changes to our general conditions
- Please check this page when using our service.
10. Customer Service
For further information, please contact us by email at [email protected].
The seller is a publisher of products and services of cbd-based products with a THC content of less than 0.2% marketed through its website (https://theswisshemp.com/). The list and description of goods and services offered by the company can be consulted on the aforementioned site and its open pages.