As you may have noticed for several months now, the CBD CBD can be found everywhere, from food to beauty and wellness products to drinks. In this article we will look at CBD infusions and herbal teas, and show you how to make your own CBD tea.
The benefits of CBD tea:
Take a CBD tea Regularly in the evening can be beneficial in the following cases
- If you have insomnia and sleep disorders;
- If you feel you are not getting enough sleep and wake up tired;
- If you are stressed: the night is often a time of intense worry and thought that prevents you from falling asleep. This can even lead to anxiety attacks;
- If you are a user of sleeping pills to fall asleep, but are looking for more natural alternatives to drugs.
Sleep disorders are indeed very common, and they tend to increase over time. A CBD herbal tea is an aid but cannot replace the advice of your doctor. Do not hesitate to talk to your doctor who may or may not recommend the use of CBD teas.
This infusion, which you take in the evening before going to bed, will have several positive effects:
First of all, the simple fact of preparing an herbal tea and drinking it quietly will give you a significant relaxation effect.
Then the combined effects of the herbal tea and CBD should allow you to relax. Any problems you have in your mind will become secondary, and you will enjoy the present and the relaxation. You can also read at the same time, which will make you even more tired, and help you sleep better.
Finally, the proven sedative effect of CBD will help you fall asleep peacefully, and get a good night's sleep.
Making your own CBD infusion
- 1g hemp flower
- 3g of calendula flowers (or jasmine, camomile, etc...)
- 2 dried rosebuds
- 4 peppermint leaves
01. Heat water to 100°C
02. Put the calendula and peppermint leaves in a teapot. You can either put them directly into the teapot or into a filter
03. Gently crush the rosebuds and the hemp flower to release their aromas
04. Brew the herbs for 5-7 minutes. Taste.