The benefits of CBD herbal tea :
CBD can be used very well in herbal tea, especially in these cold European times. Indeed, a simple herbal tea already brings many benefits to the body, depending on the flowers used. It helps to sleep, is positive for the intestinal transit, and allows a good hydration of the body. Some varieties of flowers will also have a positive effect on certain pains you may have.
Add to that the benefits of the CBD molecule, and you have a warm, relaxing and soothing drink. In fact, a CBD herbal tea, over and above the positive points of a normal herbal tea, will add a touch of relaxation and take away some of your stress before going to bed, for example. It will relax you and have a positive effect on your body, giving you a good night's sleep.
Why winter? Well, many of you are in cold regions in winter, and it's now possible to combine the warmth of your herbal tea with a more relaxing effect. Even if you're in a less cold-weather region, you can still enjoy it, of course!
How to make CBD tea?
There are several ways to use your CBD and make an herbal tea:
- Take dried tea flowers and other flowers of your choice (chamomile, jasmine, rose, etc.) as well as 1-2 grams of a CBD flower of your choice:
- Mix everything together, and put in a tea strainer.
- Boil water with a solid substance in it (oil, butter, honey) so that the solid substance brings out the CBD molecules.
- Once the water is ready, soak your mixture for a few seconds (10-15) while the flowers infuse.
- Put your filter back in a cup and pour in normal boiling water, not the water you used before.
- All set! Enjoy it!
You can also decarboxylate your CBD and then simply put it in a tea filter with water. Decarboxylating your CBD flower will bring out the molecules, so it can be used directly in herbal teas. This is a technique that is regularly used by cooking and gastronomy enthusiasts, who are looking to create new recipes with good CBD flowers.
The oven is the place to do it:
- Preheat your oven to between 110 and 120°C.
- Prepare a baking tray, on which you put a slightly corrugated/crumbled baking paper so that the flowers do not touch the tray too much as it is about to heat up.
- Put your crumbled flowers on the paper. The flowers should not be too small or powdery, as they will lose their power.
- Heat for about 45 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Take it out and let it cool before using it, either as an herbal tea or in cakes or other culinary preparations
For herbal teas, once decarboxylation is complete, you can mix your CBD flowers with other herbal teas, or simply consume them as they are.
Where can I find ready-made CBD tea?
On our website www.theswisshemp.comYou can find indoor CBD flowers, greenhouse CBD flowers, outdoor CBD flowers, to make your own herbal tea.
Or on this link, https://theswisshemp.com/product-category/thes-et-infusions-a-base-de-cannabis-cbd/ you can find our full range of CBD infusions and teas. If you ever have any questions about this subject, you can of course contact us and we'll be delighted to get back to you, either by email or phone, you can find our contact details on the website.
So if you want to spend the winter warm and relaxed, think CBD herbal teas and infusions!